Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cupcake Cookie



Cupcake Cookie

Cupcake Cookie offers freshly baked and halal bakeries and many other products and services. It is based in Petaling Jaya and Shah Alam, Selangor. Currently, the range of products inclusive of cookie, mini muffin, muffin and cupcake. The products available are all in good condition and high quality as they are hand-picked or baked personally by me. I only offer what I think is best and the prices are simply affordable to all. So, do not hesitate and make your order now if you spot any of them that you desire. Many more to explore as I am determined to widen my range of business line. But in the mean time, I only give full commitment to my blogshop during semester breaks because I'm a full time B.Ed.TESL(Hons) student in UiTM Shah Alam. During my semester period, I will only commit part-time. (",)

Your link address : http://farahsbusiness.blogspot.com/

Your blog category : Baking

Write Your category (If your blog's category more than one OR for others Category ) :

Your Name : Farah Adila

Email : farahscooter@yahoo.com

Phone No : 0136392725

How do you know about this Portal? : Friend's Blog

Already be our fans and followers? : Yes - Thanks from PNA

Give some brief about this Portal ( appreciated if you can give some suggestion to us ) : This blog is very useful for blogshops to advertise their links to all! Thanx for the sincerity of the sevice! (",)

0 comments:

Post a Comment